Who are you?
I’m Caroline. I write this blog. I wish I could tell you it focuses on one topic in particular, but….it doesn’t. Because my life does not focus on one topic in particular, and because I’m far too impatient to write as such.
Current defining characteristics and passions that I ramble about include:
- Endurance sports, particularly running
- Type 1 diabetes
- Healthcare access, and social justice at large
- Laughter yoga
- Bruce Springsteen
- Transplanted New York City life
- Christianity for unstuffy twentysomethings
- The vagaries of relationships and dating [and all resulting hilarity]
- Flash mobs and other random acts of joy
- Peanut butter
Past passions include fashion design, playing the cello, writing bad poetry, and my pet washcloth Schwaggy.
Why do you have a blog, anyways?
Because people tell me my life is interesting. Because I like to hear myself talk (….read myself write?) And on some deeper level, I’d like to think that a blog would help more diabetics find their exercise groove, more cynics to crack a chuckle when they’re feeling stressed, and more Springsteen fans to give up their concert tickets so that I can go instead.
What the heck does your title mean?
Good grief, get thee some literary cred and read “Jabberwock” by Lewis Carroll and “The Second Coming” by W.B. Yeats.